Strawberry crunch topping, or called that strawberry shortcake bar is one of the recipes that are both easy to make and delicious as biscuits. Just 3 ingredients and 5-10 minutes to make it with two best ways: bake and no-bake, we have the best snacks for food deserts. How to make easy strawberry crunch topping?
What you know about strawberry crunch topping
Strawberry crunch topping is easy-to-make, delicious, and used for every food as pretties. You can put them on yogurt, cheesecake, cake cream, ice cream, and so on… It is so appetizing and beautiful in sight.
Combination with all perfect tastes: salty taste, sweet, bonus with light sour of strawberry, these strawberry crunch recipes make sure to stimulate your taste and smell.
If your favorite flavor is juicy and crispy, the strawberry crunch recipe with baking is for you. However, with my no-bake instruction, it makes you enjoy the clear strawberry taste.
The reason we love strawberry crunch topping
Here are the reasons that make us love it, notwithstanding baked or no-bake recipes
Easy to Store
Strawberry crunch topping can be used for 1-2 months in an airtight condition or 2-3 months in the freezer or refrigerator in airtight condition.
But it is yummier when you use it within 4 days to relish the full origin and freshness of the strawberry crumble topping.
Cook with just 3 ingredients
With 3 ingredients available in your kitchen cabinet, you can make a delish dessert: Golden Oreos, strawberries, and butter.
Quick and So much Functional with Low Calories
Just in 5-10 minutes, we have strawberry crunch topping. It’s so quick, isn’t it?
But nobody can deny the taste of it, so yummy! Moreover, you can use it for every food you love: healthy yogurt, prepared into lovely cakes, sprinkle into holiday cakes, more and more…
Ingredients in the strawberry crunch recipe
Whether bake or no-bake instruction, we just use 3 friendly and available in your kitchen. All that we need are:
Believe BordForen, the taste of vanilla cream Oreos is the best base for your strawberry crunch topping recipe. However, we also recommend other Oreos such as strawberry Oreos instead, or you are free to substitute any cream cookies you prefer.
This is the main material for our recipe. The better the material is, the more the crunch topping’s quality is delicious.
For the baking recipe, you should use powder. Besides, any strawberry gelatin mix can be used, depending on your preference. You also put blueberries or other gelatin instead.
Note: This recipe requires jello gelatin mix, so do not use vanilla pudding mix instead.
For the no-bake strawberry crunch, we recommend you use freeze-dried Strawberries. Besides, make sure to put a pack of silica to be more crispy. You also can replace other freeze-dried fruits that you prefer to make more crumbles.
You can use different butter that you have and you would like, such as salted butter for a buttery taste, or plant butter for a healthy recipe. Otherwise, unsalted butter is a good choice if you want to add kosher salt to the recipe.
Be noted that put ½ teaspoon to start.
Strawberry crunch topping nutrition
- Calories: 140 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Protein: 1g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated: 3g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3g
- Trans Fat: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 116 mg
- Potassium: 21mg
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Sugar: 9g
Fruit topping diversities
Well, whether your favorite is, you can try to add more than ¼ teaspoon of melted butter for dessert cake! We make sure that your product is so luscious.
Here are some materials we suggest you can use instead of strawberries to make crunch topping:
- Strawberry Lemon Crunch: Adding some lemon juice makes your recipe yummy
- Double Strawberry: Don’t be afraid to add strawberry extract to your dish, which makes crunch tastier
- Blueberry Crumbles:
- Raspberry Crumbles: Swap out the strawberry for raspberry powder. Be noted that adding lemon or vanilla boosts the taste.
Instead of using strawberries, depending on your favorite, you can add every fruit that you would like.
How to make strawberry crunch topping
This is the part you need most! As promised, our strawberry crumbles recipes are so easy and quick to cook.
For preparing, you need the:
- 2 packs of Golden Oreos
- 1 package of Strawberry Jello Powder/ 3 oz box dried Strawberry
- ¼ cups of Melted Butter
And here’s the way to make it:
Steps to make strawberry crunch topping
Step 1: Add crushed Oreos
Put the Oreos you chose into the grinder and pulse until roughly pureed
Step 2: Add Strawberry
For the baking crunch topping, add the strawberry powder to combine with Oreos. For the no-bake recipe, use dry strawberries instead. Be noted that pulsing is just to combine, so do not pulse too long.
Step 3: Add Butter
Pour the melted butter into the mixture before. After that, pulse the grinder until the mixture is drippy (not too dry or wet) and blend.
Note that for the baking recipe, pour the butter into the Oreos and strawberry powder mixture and pulse till having the perfect crumble mixture with the same raw debris.
For the no-bake recipe, do enjoy or store your dessert topping for later. If you want to make the baking method, be ready to continue to the next step.
Step 4: Bake
Put the strawberry crumble onto the baking sheet and smooth spread. After, place the mixture in the oven, and bake it for 7-10 minutes at 350-degree Fahrenheit.
Step 5: Enjoy or Store
After waiting for the baking crumble to cool at room temperature, you can enjoy it!
Tips for making delicious strawberry crunch topping recipe
- No blender: Don’t worry! You can change it with a zipper bag and stapler. Crushing them to shreds. Put them into a big bowl and continue to the next step.
- Customize as your favorite: As we said, you can use other fruits you would like to make your favorite dessert by changing the strawberry powder.
- Healthy Strawberry Crunch Topping: Use gluten-free Oreos or low-calorie butter. These ingredients are healthy with gluten-free.
Ways to use strawberry shortcake recipe
Strawberry Crunch Icebox Cake
Strawberry Crunch Icebox Cake is a perfect easy dessert with fresh strawberries, Nilla water, cheesecake, and indispensable strawberry crunch topping.
It is made with simple ingredients, but so great for celebrations and parties, even after a grilling night party. This recipe is especially a no-bake dessert and easy to make.
To make strawberry crunch icebox cake, you need:
- Nilla Wafers or other Cookies you love
- 2 boxes of Cheesecake Pudding/Vanilla/White Chocolate
- 8 oz of Cool Whipping
- 8 oz of Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups of Milk
- Strawberry crunch topping
Steps to make this cake:
- Step 1: Mix cool whipping cream, cream cheese, and pudding into the mill. Mixture until all of them are combined.
- Step 2: Add prepared milk and mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Step 3: Put a layer of Cookies thoroughly on the baking dish, the size of it depends on your choice.
- Step 4: Spread evenly and tightly half of the cheesecake mixture onto the layer of your Cookies
- Step 5: Place strawberries fully onto the cheesecake mixture
- Step 6: Repeat step 3, 4, and 5 until the baking dish is full
- Step 7: Spread the thin cheesecake over the top layer. This is a layer for putting strawberry crunch topping later. After finishing, put it into your refrigerator for at least 3 hours before enjoying it.
- Step 8: Put the cake out after cooling, coat the ice cake with strawberry crunch topping. Do not forget to push strawberry crumbles to stick in your cake.
Now, you can enjoy it!
Delicious strawberry crunch pound cake
Another delicious strawberry shortcake is the pound cake form. This recipe just requires fresh strawberries, cream cheese frosting, and covered with strawberry crumbles.
To make strawberry crunch pound cake, you do need:
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of full-fat sour cream (at room temperature)
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 5 wholes eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup of fresh diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ package of strawberry powder
- 8 oz of the cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry crunch topping
Now, there are 5 steps to make strawberry crunch pound cake:
- Step 1: Mix the flour, salt, and baking powder
- Step 2: Beat the sugar and butter together with a stand mixer on medium speed for approximately 5 minutes till light and fluffy.
- Step 3: Add ½ a package of strawberry powder and mix the mixture until combined.
- Step 4: Add vanilla and the proper egg quantity at a time to the bowl. Before adding more eggs, be sure that the mixture is best after each addition.
- Step 5: Mix the flour ½ cup at a time, combined with sour cream
- Step 6: Add the strawberries into the mixture until combined
- Step 7: Pour and spread the final mixture into a bundt, the size of it depends on your choice (we suggest you should use a 12-cup bundt).
- Step 8: Set the oven to 325 degrees, and put the mixture to bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Use an inserted toothpick to check the cake.
- Step 9: Remove the cake and put it into the fridge for about 25 minutes. At that moment, prepare the cream cheese frosting for the Strawberry Pound Cake.
- Step 10: Spread the cream cheese frosting over the cake. After that, the cream is coated with the strawberry crunch topping. Remember to cover tightly and evenly. Put it into the refrigerator till ready to use.
It is that time to enjoy!
Moreover, you can try other recipes with strawberry crunch toppings like Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake Cones, Strawberry shortcake trail mix, Strawberry shortcake ice cream, Strawberry Crunch Cheesecake, Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles, and more…
The strawberry crunch topping is so easy-to-make and good for health. It is one of the best snacks that you can try for your dessert. You can use it for frozen treats, the top of the cake, breakfast, celebrated cakes, and so on. Hope our easy recipes will bring you the best strawberry crunch crumble.
Above are yummy recipes to make Strawberry crunch and the best cakes from https://lapulperia.info . Thank you for reading and hope you have a nice cake.